A listing of open-source CorDapps running on Corda v1.0.
CorDapps built by the Corda team
These samples are all Apache 2.0 licensed, so feel free to use them as the basis for your own CorDapps!
- Yo! – A simple CorDapp that allows you to send Yo’s! to other Corda nodes
- IOU – Models IOUs (I Owe yoUs) between Corda nodes (also in Java)
- Source code in both Java and Kotlin
- Obligations – A more complex version of the IOU CorDapp (also in Java)
- Handles the transfer and settlement of obligations
- Retains participant anonymity using confidential identities (i.e. anonymous public keys)
- Crowdfunding – Use the observers feature to allow non-participants to track a crowdfunding campaign
- FTP – Use attachments to drag-and-drop files between Corda nodes
- Blacklist – Use an attachment to blacklist specific nodes from signing agreements
- Whistle Blower – Use confidential identities (i.e. anonymous public keys) to whistle-blow on other nodes anonymously
- Prime Numbers Oracle – Use an oracle to attest to the prime-ness of integers in transaction
- Options – Use an oracle to calculate the premium on call and put options
- Heartbeat – Use scheduled states to cause your node to emit a heartbeat every second
Accessing external data
- Flow Http – Make an HTTP request in a flow to retrieve data from GitHub
- Flow DB Access – Access the node’s database in flows to store and read cryptocurrency values
Alternate node web-servers
- Spring Boot – A node web-server that:
- Provides REST endpoints for interacting with the Yo! CorDapp over RPC
- Streams vault updates to the front-end using a web-socket
- NodeInfo – A basic gradle project and task to retrieve information from a running node
- Useful for checking that a node is running and is accessible from another host via RPC.
If you have an open-source CorDapp that you would like to feature here, get in touch at [email protected].