A listing of open-source utilities for use with Corda v1.0+.
Alternate node web-servers
- Spring Boot – A node web-server that:
- Provides REST endpoints for interacting with the Yo! CorDapp over RPC
- Streams vault updates to the front-end using a web-socket
- NodeInfo – A client for retrieving information from a running node
- Useful for checking that a node is running and is accessible from another host via RPC
- Ping-Pong – A client for pinging other nodes on the network to check connectivity