January 01, 1970
The R3 team welcomes you to our next Corda Meetup in Frankfurt.
Food and drinks will be provided, and we’ll keep the presentations brief to allow plenty of time for Q&A and networking.
19:00 – 19:05: Welcome (Philipp Krömer, R3)
19:05 – 19:30: Corda 4 Roadmap and Beyond (Richard Gendal Brown, CTO, R3)
19:30 – 20:00: IoT Payments Panel (Richard Gendal Brown, CTO, R3; more speakers added shortly)
20:00 – 20:20: Blue Catalyst – insights into a trusted data exchange for counterparty onboarding (Manuell Sevilla, Chief Digital Officer, Capgemini Business Services)
20:20 – 20:40: Infrastructure Asset Management on Corda (Antoine Loth, Co-Founder, Value on Chain)
20:40 – 21:00: Slot to be filled shortly
21:00 – 22:00: Drinks/ Networking
The Meetup follows the 2nd Telco Group Seminar hosted by R3 – a whole day seminar including presentations from clients, senior R3 team members as well as selected R3 partners showcasing the work they are doing on Corda across the telecoms sector. The seminar is a good opportunity to get direct insight in to how Corda is being used across the industry as well as get unprecedented insight in to some of the products that are being built.
– The latest update from Corda
– Scaling techniques on Corda for Telco
– IoT payments
– Mobile payments
– Inter-Carrier settlement platforms
– Supplier onboarding and management platforms
– Telco infrastructure asset management platforms
– Antoine Loth – Co-Founder VOC discussing telco infrastructure asset management platforms
– Chaim Finizola – IntellectEU discussing mobile money use cases leveraging the Corda TokenSDK
– David Palmer – Vodafone – DAB device-to-device payments on Corda
– Helge Königs, Daimler Trucks presenting ATILA Pay
– Manuel Sevilla – Capgemini discussing the future of supplier onboarding and contract management on Corda
– Mike Hearn – R3 Lead Engineer
– Richard Brown – R3 CTO
If you work directly for a carrier or in the wider telco space, feel free to message [masked] to sign up for the 2nd Telco Group Seminar starting at 09:30 on OCT 09, 2019 at the R3 Frankfurt office/ WeWork. Seats are limited to 30 attendees.
Share this post
Stay up to date on the latest news and articles related to Corda.