Get Corda trained in a day!This free Corda Bootcamp is led by the Corda developer relations team. It will be a whole day of building expertise in Corda on Friday, 15th November, 2019. The demand for blockchain technologies is proliferating across industries. A full day of hands-on training with expert instructors will give you the know-how and assurance to become a true blockchain developer. Seats for the Corda Bootcamp are limited and free of charge, so be sure to secure yours as soon as possible. Register now!
- Attendees must have a technical background and basic familiarity with Java
- Attendees must bring their own laptops
- Attendees should set up their machines ahead of time by following the instructions as given below.
- 09:30 - 10:00 - Check-in
- 10:00 - 10:30 - Running a CorDapp
- 10:30 - 12:30 - States
- 12:30 - 13:30 - Lunch
- 13:30 - 15:15 - Transactions and contracts
- 15:15 - 15:30 - Break
- 15:30 - 17:00 - Flows
- 17:00 - 17:30 - Putting it all together
- Download and install:
- Oracle JDK 8 JVM (minimum supported version 8u131)
- IntelliJ Community Edition (supported versions 2017.x and 2018.x)
- Download the bootcamp-cordapp repository:git clone https://github.com/corda/bootcamp-cordapp
- Open IntelliJ. From the splash screen, click Import Project, select the bootcamp—cordappfolder and click Open
- Select Import project from external model > Gradle > Next > Finish
- Click File > Project Structure... and select the Project SDK (Oracle JDK 8, 8u131+)
- If required, wait for Gradle and the dependencies to download
- Open the Project view by clicking View > Tool Windows > Project
- Run the test in src/test/java/java_bootcamp/ProjectImportedOKTest.java by clicking the little green arrow. It should pass!
- Check the troubleshooting guide if you get into trouble: https://github.com/corda/bootcamp- cordapp/wiki/Troubleshooting