Get started on your first Corda Application, known as a ‘CorDapp’. There are various paths to getting your first
CorDapp built. The
docsite is a great place to start. The documents contain an introduction to the key concepts, technology
as well as tutorials. Or jump straight into a learning path can help get you moving quickly:
Learn Key Concepts
Blockchain brings together a number of new concepts and technologies. We have pulled together a number of resources to help you get up to speed quickly on these technologies.
Corda has a thriving community here to help. Use the resources below to get answers to questions. Check out our participate page where you can find mailing lists and other community resources.
- Slack - Find our developers and peers on our Slack channel
- Stack Overflow - Technical Q&A on Stack Overflow
- Live - Still stuck? Join our office hours and get a human who knows Corda to help. See our resources page for details
Training and Certification
Want to show off your Corda skills on your LinkedIn profile? Prefer to learn in a classroom setting? We have some resources for you
- Classroom - Find classroom or virtual in person training
- Certification - Showcase your skills with an official certification