Beyond Blockchain: How Confidential Computing is the Last Piece of the Market Transformation Jigsaw — R3 CTO Richard Brown
Confidential Computing provides the missing piece of the puzzle:
- Conclave uses Confidential Computing and Intel SGX to provide assurance to users that data will be processed in a secure and tamper-proof way.
- Conclave enables service providers to build new privacy-preserving solutions for market-level collaboration.
Conclave: Multi-party Computation Made Easy — R3 Lead Platform Engineer Mike Hearn
Imagine a sealed bid auction in which:
1. User 1 proposes a bid to the enclave (recorded on the ledger).
2. User 2 proposes a bid to the enclave (recorded on the ledger).
3. User 3 (auctioneer) receives the output from the enclave (the winner) and stores it on the ledger.
As a result, User 3 never sees the bids.
Wallets Prototype — Deep Dive — R3 Software Engineer Will Hester
Performance — Now, Then and What’s to Come — R3 Software Engineer Dimos Raptis
- Tuning options for Artemis to control flush/ack frequencies.
- p2p message compression.
- New sendAll API for sending messages to multiple counterparties.
Thanks for watching the brief developer highlights from day two — stay tuned for more highlights from day three of CordaCon 2020.
Peter Li is a Developer Evangelist at R3, an enterprise blockchain software firm working with a global ecosystem of more than 350 participants across multiple industries from both the private and public sectors to develop on Corda — its open-source blockchain platform, and Corda Enterprise — a commercial version of Corda for enterprise usage.
Follow us on Twitter here.