We would like to invite the Corda community to join our Corda Architecture Working Group (Corda AWG). This regular meeting is the best place to get the most up to date information on the latest developments in the Corda design, architecture and broader ecosystem, and is a must for anyone with an interest in Corda.
We will have regular updates from R3 CTO, Richard Brown, and Lead Platform Engineer, Mike Hearn, as well as presentations from our projects, architecture and development teams, and updates on other notable activities within R3.
The call will start at 1pm UK local time and run for one hour. The materials will be posted here shortly before the call and you will be able to join with the details listed below.
We look forward to welcoming you into the centre of the Corda community!
Joining the Corda AWG:
Agenda and content for next AWG meeting:
- The agenda and content for the next AWG meeting will appear here
Upcoming Corda AWG meetings:
- 24th August, 1pm UK local time
- 7th September, 1pm UK local time
- 21st September, 1pm UK local time
- And every 2nd Thursday at 1pm UK local time thereafter
Content from previous Corda AWG meetings:
- Recordings of all previous Corda AWG meetings are available on Vimeo: Corda AWG on Vimeo
- 10th August
- Agenda includes: Project VoltronX (Trade Finance) Update and Demo, Q&A with the Corda Team, M14 Deep Dive
- Slide deck here: Corda AWG Update 2017-08-10
- 27th July
- Agenda includes: Deep dive on TestNet, CordaCon, Dynamically Loading CorDapps
- Slide deck here: Corda AWG Update 2017-07-27